Every time you click on an URL, go to a website and enter your username and password over the internet all your information is prone to many different elements that just might put your privacy at risk. WHOIS (who is) is a response and query protocol utilized widely for database querying purposes for gaining information about domains and its owners. The databases being queried usually contain and store information such as:
- Does iPage Offer Website Backup?
- Common iPage Complaints
- Weebly Site Builder Tutorial
- Is iPage Compatible with Mac?
- iPage Money Back Guarantee (details)
- How Much Do Extra Domains Cost On iPage?
- Does iPage Offer Monthly Payment?
- Do I Need Identity Theft Protection With iPage?
- Can I Pay iPage With Paypal?
- Can I Pay iPage With Debit Card?